Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New chapter :)

Assalamualaikum.
Tonight, Take a deep breath.

Take your time to talk with Him.

Say Alhamdulillah for the blessings and the goods that He gives to you.
Say Astarghfirullah for the things you regret doing, shouldn't do or what not.
Say InshaAllah, so that you will be a better person, better than what you are before.
_______________________________________________________________________
Dear Allah,
Alhamdulillah for all the good things you give to my life. The laughters, the joys, the sadness and all. Ia membuatkan saya sedar betapa kerdilnya saya di bumi sementara ini, tetapi betapa disayanginya saya sebagai umat-Mu. I'm not being a good muslimah yet, but I want you to always give me the strength and lead me to your correct path. Kadang-kadang, I was too busy untuk mencari duit until I forget to thank you, Ya Allah. I was too sad and think that I have nobody to talk to, and cursing life when it doesn't turn out to be the way I want it to be, Astarghfirullah. Moga kelekaan dan kekurangan ini akan hilang dan memberi kesedaran kepada saya yang You always be there for me no matter what. InshaAllah, I will always hijrah to be a better person, grand-daughter, daughter, sister, friend, wife-InshaAllah, Mummy-InshaAllah and whats more important is to be Your loyal and better ummah, InshaAllah :')
I love you, Allah!
Selamat Menyambut Maal Hijrah :D
Let's Hijrah people!

No comments: