Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tak tahu,

Hi. Salam.
Seperti tajuk, saya tak tahu lah apa tajuk yang sesuai diletak dekat post kali ini. Kosong mungkin? Hati retak mungkin? Bengang mungkin? Ego pun boleh jugak. Tak pun, marah? Hmm ntah lah. Jadi, tak tahu will be the nice title for this post.
I am somewhere in Klang now. Visiting the closest friend family. Hmm but I don't know why, i feel like uninvited here. Betol ke ayat tu? Maafkan lah minah melayu ni nak cakp Manglish kannn?
*terdiam*
Tengok raja lawak yang series nabil tu, buat saya tergelak bagai nak rak. Tapi bila tengok balik nabil ni, rase macam meluat pulak. Haih! Dunia. Orang pun boleh berubah pasal duit, status dan apa-apa sahaja yang boleh mengaburkan mata di dunia ini. Haih. What a world.
*garu kepala*


Tadi nak cakap pasal apa ehk? Apsal boleh keluar pasal raja lawak pulak ni? wtf.

*diam*

Hmm I don't know. I made a promise to myself that I don't want to be sad, complaining about everything, sigh and all. Hmm peninglah. I try to ignore the feelings but the anger keep me to complain about everything. Maybe, I am not close enough to Allah, that's why i always feel insecure about myself, who knew?

I hate to say that I am not loving myself for now. I hate to make myself feeling this way. Sangat sucks! I want to love myself like everyone did. I want to feel the happy and cozy life again. Now, everywhere I go, money,money,money. Hmm even wanna go out for a date pun, sekarang kena berkiraaaaaa. Hemaigadd! Duit memang jahat lahhhhhh!

*blurrrrrrr*


Oh ya. I visit Izmal blog. And he mentioned about broga hill. I wanna gooooooo! I wanna make love with the nature, Bounding with the tree and in love with the skyyyyyy.

Please, take me there.
So, I can be myself and feel myself, and treat myself, andddddd.....
I wanna be freeeeeeeee.........


*imagine flying*


*cough*cough*

Hmm okay lah. Good night lovelies.
I will talk to you later,no?


Nite love :)

p/s : this entry is one piece of a crap. Ignore :))

No comments: