Tuesday, November 9, 2010

oh my.

u know just now i update about a guy kan?
well here is the story.
i dont know when this guy punya name ade dalam my YM.
so, one day he started to YM-ing me and since then,
we become close.

so, today i decided to ask him about some stuff.
and he really impress me.
the way he act and talk and gives explaination and all,
it really threw me milesssss away.
he talks to me and respond towards my qs in a very different way.
different from other guys that i know now lahh.
i salute him for that.

well, he is older than me, tua setahun je.
maybe thats the reason why he think like very matured one.
but somehow idk
i felt really close to him
i can talk with him all night long you know.

and he is the type of guy yg really same with me.
tapi in a different way.

okayyy.
maybe my mum punya doa works?
or maybe i just feel empty,
and the way he came to my life is like memenuhkan tmpat yang kosong itu.
-___-"

okayh.
i dont wanna think.
i just wanna doa ;

Dear Allah the almighty,
If there's a good man for me out there,
bring me close to him.
If he can guide me to ur correct path,
then show it to me,
make me believe that he is the one You send to me,
for good and for bad.

Ya Allah,
if the guy doesnt suits me,
or can bring me harm in any ways,
just put him far away from me.

because i know,
only You know what is the best for me,
beside my self.

Thank You Allah :)
I love You.


Yours truly,
fyqa :)

No comments: